Author Topic: Revision Tummy Tuck Forum - Unhappy After Surgery Belly Button Small & Shallow  (Read 5148 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hello my name is - this is an image of my tummy after 3 babies and a full tummy tuck I'm unhappy with my navel it needs depth and length I have an image of a navel I like can you tell me if the navel I have can be made to look like the navel I like

Belly Button Revision Surgery alone can sometimes be done after tummy tuck or belly button surgery. It is easier to make something larger and sometimes deeper. Depth depends on the thickness of the abdominal wall tissues and many other factors. It is much more difficult revising a larger belly button to something smaller unless you can start over as in this Tummy Tuck Revision.

We are glad to help you explore your concerns during a consultation or a Preliminary Remote Discussion which is what patients start with who prefer to minimize travel to Virginia. If interested, Jane is my office manager.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates