Author Topic: Tummy Tuck Belly Dancer - Pictures and Video for Tummy Tuck Forum Discussion  (Read 5337 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Here are before and after Pictures of Belly Dancer Before and After Tummy Tuck. Pictures however only tell part of the story. When you add the power of video, the beauty of this sculpture and the healing of my Tumescent Tummy Tuck become apparent. Check out this Video of Belly Dancer Tummy Tuck Recovery After Surgery. It is a unique documentation of the healing of her repaired rectus abdominal muscles as she tests out her muscle function for belly dancing. Movies then can go beyond how tissues move and document the emotion of the tummy tuck and recovery experience. This is a powerful testament of the minimal bruising, healing and comfort after my Tumescent Tummy Tuck.

How were your experiences with your surgeon's tummy tuck? How much pain medication did you need?  How much swelling. How quickly were you back to activities. This forum is an opportunity for those learning what their options are and for others who have had surgery to discuss experiences with their surgeons and living with issues before the operation.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Here are before and after Pictures of Belly Dancer Before and After Tummy Tuck. Pictures however only tell part of the story. When you add the power of video, the beauty of this sculpture and the healing of my Tumescent Tummy Tuck become apparent. Check out this Video of Belly Dancer Tummy Tuck Recovery After Surgery. It is a unique documentation of the healing of her repaired rectus abdominal muscles as she tests out her muscle function for belly dancing. Movies then can go beyond how tissues move and document the emotion of the tummy tuck and recovery experience. This is a powerful testament of the minimal bruising, healing and comfort after my Tumescent Tummy Tuck.

How were your experiences with your surgeon's tummy tuck? How much pain medication did you need?  How much swelling. How quickly were you back to activities. This forum is an opportunity for those learning what their options are and for others who have had surgery to discuss experiences with their surgeons and living with issues before the operation.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

I have just posted one of the videos above on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrBermant#p/a/u/0/S6UfT5yoLN4

The question is which is easier to use or access information. The youtube video is missing the context and other resources found on my site page:

Video of Belly Dancer Tummy Tuck Recovery After Surgery

Any thoughts, comments, or suggestions?

Michael Bermant, MD
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates