Author Topic: Reduction Otoplasty Forum - Free Consult? And Surgery Next Day?  (Read 3864 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hello,
My name is -. I have a couple questions. First, I would like to know if consultations are free or if there is a fee and second, I was wondering if I choose to do an elective surgery (reduce ear size) at your facility is there any way that I could do the surgery the day after the consult due to the fact that I live in Ohio which is a bit of a drive.

Thank You,

We see many patients from Ohio and around the world who prefer my techniques.

I have a very extensive introduction to Macrotia Reduction Otoplasty on the internet that is free to access, review, and study. We do charge for our in office consultations and our Preliminary Remote Discussions. To minimize travel to Virginia, most patients start with our preliminary remote discussion. With the remote, patients typically can schedule a tentative surgery that follows the day after their confirmatory in office consultation. Otherwise once seen in the office, surgery will then need to wait until the next available opening usually several weeks later. If you want to learn more, Jane is my office manager.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Otoplasty Ear Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates