Author Topic: Male Mastopexy Chest Lift Surgery Forum - Thowing Up Can This Hurt Results?  (Read 5034 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
I recently had male mastopexy  surgery and i got sick yesterday and threw up will this affect  my overall results

Vomiting can cause a great strain of the chest wall. Although the primary muscles affected are of the stomach, the chest is involved as anyone can attest after violent episodes of what is sore. Recent surgery can be delicate as tissues are healing. That is why we work so hard to minimize such risks for our patients and left general anesthesia for this a very long time ago. There is an Art to Plastic Surgery Anesthesia, and we use local with heavy sedation. Beyond that, people can get sick. For my patients, I prefer to have extra redundancy in my repair techniques as well as use Male Compression After Gynecomastia Garments for their support.

Even so, I would want any of my patients calling me immediately for such questions or concerns so I could help. Your own doctor is most familiar with the original problem, what was done, and after surgery protection in place. Have you called your own doctor?

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Sagging Tissues
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything