Author Topic: Female to Male Top Surgery Forum - Looking for Revisions for FTM Top Surgery  (Read 5444 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
I’m looking for advice on revisions for FTM top surgery I had in 2005.  I have been to my original doctor who seems to think the results are fine and any revisions would just make the areas in question worse.  Basically I don’t believe this.  It’s not the scars that bother me...I look deformed and the thought of taking my shirt off in public frightens me.

North Carolina

Female to Male Top Surgery is an art form. Not all surgeons have the same skills. Options for revision depend on the original deformity, what was done, surgical techniques, skill of the surgeon, after surgery care, how you heal, and many other factors.

After 5 posts here, you can add your own pictures to help others better understand your concerns. My Standard After Gynecomastia Pictures are designed to demonstrate the quality of the surgical sculpture and reveal the subtle deformities. However, with FTM contouring, there may be loose skin issues since some transformations deal with excess skin of the actual breast. For that reason adding the Bending over views seen in the Male Mastopexy Chest Lift Standard Photographs can help show this component of the deformity.

We see many North Carolina Gynecomastia Patients who prefer my techniques, To minimize travel, most start out with our Preliminary Remote Discussion. If interested, Jane is my office manager and can explain the process.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything