Author Topic: Reduction Otoplasty Ear Surgery Forum - Reducing Earlobes Travel from Denmark  (Read 4585 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hi
I've been reading things on http://plasticsurgery4u.com for some time now, and I am thinking about getting an earlobe reduction.
What is the price?

Oh, and I'm not American, I live in Denmark. But I can't find any place here that does earlobe reductions, and I am willing to make a trip to get it done.

Is it possible for me to get an earlobe reduction at your clinic? I am thinking about travelling to the US this summer for vacation, and I thought I could have it done while there.

I have attached a photo of my right ear in this email. My ears look very alike.
By the way, I am an 18-year old male.

Sincerely

There are many different deformities of the earlobe that can result in long, big, or out of balance lower ears.
Earlobe Reduction Surgery comes in different forms. Options depend on many factors. Lobe Reduction can be an element of  Macrotia Ear Reduction Otoplasty or done by itself.

Follow up is normally in my office about 6 to 10 days after surgery. I can sometimes use only dissolvable sutures, but for fine skin approximation of the earlobe, I sometimes need very fine removable sutures that are better removed by myself with magnification and delicate instruments.

We do see patients from Europe and around the world who prefer my techniques and are glad to help you explore your concerns during a consultation or a Preliminary Remote Discussion where we evaluate photographs and details from forms you complete and have a discussion by phone. Tentative surgery can then be set up. Jane is my office manager and can explain the process.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Otoplasty Ear Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates