Author Topic: Otoplasty Forum - I want Free Stahl Ear Deformity Surgery  (Read 4901 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Otoplasty Forum - I want Free Stahl Ear Deformity Surgery
« on: May 01, 2011, 08:35:33 AM »
On Aug 31, 2008, at 10:40 AM,

I am interested in correcting my ears.  I have stahl ear deformity in both ears.
Please send me the cost of this surgery. I am a US citizen and live in Puerto Rico.
Thank you.

Cordially,

Remember me? My name is -. You evaluate me by remote consultation a couple years ago, but after sending my check and photos I realized that was unable to pay such an expensive surgery.  Let me know if your prices have gone a little bit low.  You know that the economy has been going down and so our budgets. I recently read that you are retiring.  Please contact me.  Do you perform pro bonus surgeries?
Thank you.  I am still interested in performing my stahl ear surgery.

Yes, I remember you. If you are planning to come to us, we are still accepting patients before my retirement. We see many patients from Puerto Rico and around the world who prefer my techniques. Travel for Otoplasty Ear Surgery permits patients to pick experts with experience. Our Preliminary Remote Discussion permits us to help our patients explore their concerns and minimize travel to Virginia.

Cost for Otoplasty depends on what needs to be done. Sorry, I do not offer Pro Bono or free surgery. Our expenses, like everyone else, have gone up. Jane is my office manager and can better discuss current costs and fees.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

The Stahl Ear Deformity is unusual. Why not consider joining our forum, posting your Standard Otoplasty Pictures so others can better understand your concerns. Perhaps another surgeon may consider offering you free surgery to use your images before and after. This is not something we offer, never have, never will. You can learn more about investigating a doctor's skill in otoplasty surgery by checking our resource Evaluating Otoplasty Pictures.

Once a member gets to 5 posts, they can post images here. Just let me know that you have joined and I can waive that barrier for the forum linking abusers.

However, I urge you caution. I have seen so many disasters from doctors inexperienced with ear surgery offering something beyond their skills. Many of these deformities had no reasonable reconstructive option. That is why you need to be so careful in choosing your doctor.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Otoplasty Ear Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates