Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - Welcome to our new tool for those who want to learn & share  (Read 4934 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Welcome to our new Gynecomastia Forums. After years of helping elsewhere, I decided to expand my Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction content with a live forum where you can easily find information, have resources easily available on our new Floating Menu Navigation, ask questions, share experiences, post pictures, and help others.

Content is king and I have been putting up massive quantities of content about gynecomastia on the internet since 1996. I built that website by myself. My old boards were manually done and needed the ability for public participation. Like my Plastic Surgery Encyclopedia, this forum was designed and built by me to help my patients and others looking for help about the issues I have been dealing with for now almost 4 decades.

If you are looking to learn about the problem, understand your options, share your concerns, this place is now available for your participation.

To minimize link spam, posting of images and links is restricted by how much you have contributed to this site. Exceptions can be made, just contact me if you want to share your images about your problem. Each case is considered individually. Please do not try to subvert our link policy. Links can be a valuable tool for education, but they can be abused by those looking to advertise products and services.

If you have resources you want to share, let us know. If you have constructive comments, we are always looking for ways to improve this support group and improve access to the best information available.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates