Author Topic: Revision Gynecomastia Forum - Failure After Liposuction & Weight Loss Caribbean  (Read 3495 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Dear DR. Bermant

my name is - I am 24 and I have gynecomastia. first of all I have to congratulate and thank you for the best information I have ever received about gynecomastia on your website. I have lost a large amount of weight and did liposuction on my breasts but there has been no change what so ever, they have only taken fat out of my breasts. my next surgery is going to be with you DR. Bermant, the only problem is that I live far away in the caribbean so my question is as follow, would it be possible to cover both your consultation and surgery in only one trip? if so, how many days would you suggest?

Weight Loss Can Help with Global Fat but Gynecomastia Gland Remains Behind, localized fat and loose skin can remain problems. Liposuction can help with fat but does not help with gland nor loose skin issues. I see so many patients unhappy after liposuction done elsewhere that I named the condition Puffy Nipple Complication.

We see many patients from Gynecomastia Patients from the Caribbean and around the world who prefer my techniques. To minimize travel to Virginia, most patients start with our preliminary remote discussion. With the remote, patients typically can schedule a tentative surgery that follows the day after their confirmatory in office consultation. Otherwise once seen in the office, surgery will then need to wait until the next available opening usually several weeks later. If interested in learning more, Jane is my office manager.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything