Author Topic: Revision Otoplasty Forum - What is Next Step to Get Opinion of Dr. Bermant?  (Read 3688 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Dr. Bermant,

I am interested in obtaining your opinion for a revisionary otoplasty.  Please let me know what your typical process is for new patient consultations.  Thanks.

Regards,

We see many patients from around the world for Revision Otoplasty. This can be quite difficult surgery depending on the original problem, what was done, and how you healed. The next step is to call Jane is my office manager to learn about the process.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Our patients coming from a long distance usually start out with our Preliminary Remote Discussion where we evaluate Standard Otoplasty Pictures, history forms that you would need to fill out, and preferably review the previous operative report (and photos if available). Learning what was done can be quite important in understanding revision options. When pictures do not tell the story as in flexibility or scar issues, then the in office evaluation is needed before tentative surgery can be scheduled. However, for most patients from this telephone discussion we can schedule a tentative surgery date that still needs the in office confirmatory examination.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Otoplasty Ear Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates