Author Topic: After Gynecomastia Surgery - Results Not Good 60 Days After, Looking for Advice  (Read 5823 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Dr.Bermant

kindly find the attached my pic , i already done surgery with other dr 60 days over . but i feel my result is not good

now only i came to know about u through web site so that i am sending my photo to for review, kindly advice.

regards

No image was attached. A single image does not tell much.

2 months is too early after some surgery techniques. Contour problems can be swelling, residual deformity, complications from poor surgery, healing, and many other factors. Just how much Swelling After Gynecomastia Surgery occurs depends on the problem to be treated, what was done, surgical technique, skill of the surgeon, after surgery care, compression garments, and many other factors.

You are welcome to join our forum, post images (after the minimal required number of posts), and ask others' thoughts about your results and progress. Here I post generic non-specific answers to questions. Check here why a single photo is not enough and How to Evaluate Gynecomastia Pictures

We are glad to help you explore your specific concerns during a consultation or our Preliminary Remote Discussion where we evaluate specific gynecomastia and medical history forms, your prior operative report, our Standard After Gynecomastia Surgery Pictures, and other details. If interested, Jane is my office manager and can explain the process.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything