Author Topic: Belly Button Surgery Forum - Loose Stomach Skin Distorting Belly Button  (Read 4937 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
I reside in Winston-Salem, NC and am interested in the umbilicoplasty surgery. I always had an outie bellybutton but after pregnancy and a large weight gain during it, the skin above my bellybutton has formed a hood shape. I am slender and muscular but this loose hood of skin over my bellybutton makes me feels like I can’t wear a two piece because of the appearance. I guess it needs help.

I have read that you have performed many of these surgeries and I would love to have that done. I have read that it is done on an outpatient basis which also sounds great. I would like information about the total price, etc to get this done. I know you are retiring soon so I am willing to drive there to speak to you about having this procedure done as I do not know any plastic surgeons here in Winston-Salem, NC who do a lot of this type of surgery.

Many Thanks!

We see many patients from North Carolina and around the world who prefer my techniques and are gland to help you explore your concerns during a consultation or our Preliminary Remote Discussion. Jane is my office manager and can explain the process.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

When there is too much loose stomach skin, correction typically cannot be done with surgery on the belly button alone. The so called Belly Button Tummy Tuck does not work, the forces pulling back to make the belly button big again make a real mess for those surgeons who try it. Instead the Belly Button Sculpted as Part of a Tummy Tuck.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything