Author Topic: Gynecomastia Experiences Forum - Consultation with Dr. Bermant Learning Process  (Read 4125 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Travel from Florida:
Dr. Bermant,

I visited you for a gynecomastia consultation about two years ago, and I was greatly impressed with your knowledge as well as your demanor towards me.  You seemed be the best surgeon I could find to help me with my gynecomastia.

I have saved for two years to be able to afford the surgery, as I have lived with this affliction since the age of 15.  I was quite saddened to read today that you have decided to end your practice.

I hope that I am able to save the money to be able to have the procedure before you close your practice, but if not; I wish you well, because you have given me hope that I can one day live a normal life without feeling that I have felt all of my teenage and adult life of feeling "freakish" because  of my body.

I want to say thank you, and wish you the best of luck, wherever life may take you.

Sincerely,

Yes, there can be a great deal of Emotion Living with Gynecomastia.

Thank you very much for your thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time to express your feelings. It was my pleasure to help with your education about gynecomastia.

Helping individuals like yourself learn about options of gynecomastia has been a passion of mine for years. This Gynecomastia Forum that integrates to my other resources is my latest effort to help those continue to educate themselves, share experiences, ask questions, and help others.

If your situation permits we would be honored to perform your sculpture before my retirement. Jane is still my office manager and can help with what time we have available.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates