Author Topic: Reduction Otoplasty Forum - Surgery for Reducing the Big Earlobe  (Read 3804 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hi Dr Bermant,

I realize you are retiring soon. I've searched the internet and you are the only surgeon I have found
who seems to know how to reduce a large ear lobe properly. I would very much like to have you look
at my particular area of concern. Please let me know if an off-site/remote evaluation followed by a trip to VA for the surgery is feasible in the time frame remaining.

Thank you so much!

There are many different possible problems that can make distort a normal looking ear. Earlobe Reduction Surgery is an art form. When the lob itself is the cause of the deformity then reduction is an option.

I am still offering lob reduction otoplasty. With my retirement date of 8/31/11, the more extensive Macrotia Reduction Otoplasty can no longer be offered. Some still want my advice and we are glad to help during a consult or our Preliminary Remote Discussion. If interested, Jane is my office manager.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Otoplasty Ear Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates