Author Topic: Revision Gynecomastia Forum - Unhappy After Liposuction Revision in New Jersey  (Read 5753 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Written 6 months ago:

Good after noon,

I have a similar story to one patient on your site. I hade gyno surgery when I was 17 and it came out very good, as I got older it seemed to come back a little bit. I decided to go have some lipo on my stomach and while I was under figured my Dr.could fix my slight gyno. It left my left peck depressed a little when I raise my arm or lay flat but looks fine when standing up, my right peck is now pointier then ever and I can still feel a lump in there. I don’t mind the minor depression of my peck I just want them to at least be even and I do not feel comfortable going back to Dr. - seeing as he actually made it worse.
I live in NJ and would be willing to travel for surgery and use your remote package but I wanted to get some feedback before this.

Thank you for your time

With follow up today:

good morning

I have contacted you in the past I see you are closeing your practice and would like to meet with you and see if you can help me. I am from NJ so before I drive there can we schedual an online meeting? I would like gyno revision.. one side of my chest feels like its floating and has extra skin, it still looks puffy

We see many patients from Unhappy After Liposuction Surgery From New Jersey, so many that I started a project to break down the requests by where they came from. You can also find similar posts here: Revision Gynecomastia Forum - 7 Revisions in New Jersey, Help Find New Surgeon

Contour problems can consist of different components. Surgery does not stop breast growth. Recurrence of Gynecomastia can have many causes. That is why I prefer to stabilize the problem first as part of my Dynamic Technique.

Liposuction does not remove gynecomastia gland nor scar tissue. I have seen so many such complications from other surgeons that I named the term Puffy Nipple Complication where I explain my findings for what I found on these unhappy patients.

When too much is removed, there can be another defect I named the Crater Deformity.

Options depend on available resources.

Yes, with the retirement coming soon, time is running short. Jane is my office manager and can explain how fast you would need to act to get the information to us.  We do not do "online meetings," and instead use our Preliminary Remote Discussion or an in office consultation. She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline Joe Haley

• Novice Member
    • View Profile
Reading about issues like this gives me a lot of anxiety.  I dread the idea of doing the surgery, only to have to produce another deformity.

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Reading about issues like this gives me a lot of anxiety.  I dread the idea of doing the surgery, only to have to produce another deformity.

Yes, looking at what a surgeon is capable of for revision gynecomastia is quite important. When doctors limit the views to only ones that do not show the full nature of the result, that indeed can cause anxiety. In my opinion, the Standard Pictures for Revision Gynecomastia and Standard Videos for Gynecomastia are a much more precise measure of the problem and surgical result. Although no surgeon can guarantee results, what I had put up on my website was there such that my patients could tell me that their results were similar to or better than what they found on my site.

Pick the right surgeon and there is less risk of needing a revision. It was quite rare in my practice to revise one of my own patients.

I will be retired in a few days. Hopefully, the seeds I have planted here will grow and continue to improve with thoughts and comments from others as they contribute to the skill of this sculpture.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything