Author Topic: Rhinoplasty Forum - Narrowing of Nostrils Without Bone Surgery  (Read 4518 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hi Dr. Bermant, I really do admire your work and your approach with dealing with clients. I am not happy with my nose. I'd like to get a rhinoplasty without having the bone structure altered. Is it possible to have this surgery where you reduce the width of the nostrils without altering the bone? Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your kind words about my surgical sculpture of the nose.

Narrowing Nostrils is a common element of rhinoplasty surgery. In some nasal deformities, this is all that needs to be done. More commonly it is part of a more extended operation since alone it can unbalance the nose. The Surgery To Narrow Bone Structures of Nose can be important for keeping a natural shape to the overall nose.

This is something that would need to be determined during a consultation. Sorry, my practice has further specialized and I no longer offer that surgery. In addition I will be retiring as of 8/31/11.

You are welcome to join this forum, post your pictures and share your concerns with others. I have built this resource to permit those who want to learn to meet with surgeons with a passion for a particular problem. This rhinoplasty section has much to be added for resources, but then my main website for nasal surgery needs to be brought up to date with newer formatting.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty, and Sculpture
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates