Author Topic: Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Surgery Forum - Make Innie Into Outie California  (Read 7600 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hi.  This is the third time I've tried to send this message!  I hope you don't get three of them!  I am a male who has always wanted my bellybutton to be an outie.  I am sorry to see your retirement notice, since I will not get to Va soon.  Do you know if any Southern California surgeons can do the innie-to-outie umbilicoplasty?  Thanks.

Here is another request for options to Make Innie Into Outie Belly Button with details that do not need to be repeated here.

To date, nobody has taken me up on my theoretical design to make an outie belly button. I do not know of any surgeon who has done such surgery nor offers that operation. I have yet to see a successful before and after surgery picture for this issue.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline DrBermant

• Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
Hi.  This is the third time I've tried to send this message!  I hope you don't get three of them!  I am a male who has always wanted my bellybutton to be an outie.  I am sorry to see your retirement notice, since I will not get to Va soon.  Do you know if any Southern California surgeons can do the innie-to-outie umbilicoplasty?  Thanks.

Here is another request for options to Make Innie Into Outie Belly Button with details that do not need to be repeated here.

To date, nobody has taken me up on my theoretical design to make an outie belly button. I do not know of any surgeon who has done such surgery nor offers that operation. I have yet to see a successful before and after surgery picture for this issue.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

I'm wondering if you could send my email, - to the fellow who asked this question. I would like to tell him I know some surgeons willing to preform the surgery he wants.

Why not have those surgeons post example before and after surgery pictures on their websites and link them here or put the examples here of successful cases? Sorry, I will not send that person your email address with such vague offers without a demonstration of successful transformation. If they have a plan, that is for them to present here or on a site of their choosing and then discuss why such a plan will work.

With retirement this month, that is an operation I will not be performing despite making that offer for years. I have yet to see a successful operation of that nature with adequate before after surgery documentation.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Plastic Surgery
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline Lance

• View Profile
Outie belly buttons are unique and attractive.  I am pleased to see that there is interest in innie to outie belly button surgery.

Offline DrBermant

• Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
Outie belly buttons are unique and attractive.  I am pleased to see that there is interest in innie to outie belly button surgery.

Welcome to our discussion group. Yes, there are many different views about what makes something attractive. This forum was designed to permit people to express themselves and better explain their views and concerns.

Michael Bermant, MD
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Plastic Surgery
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates