Author Topic: Tummy Tuck Forum - Can You Operate On Me Before Retirement? Travel from New York  (Read 3085 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Dear Dr. Bermant,

I almost cried when I read that you were closing your practice.  I have been checking your website for at least 5 years if not more.  Recently I decided to finally have the surgery done after I had my second child via c-section 17 months ago and went back on your website where I saw the retirement announcement.  I always wanted to have my tummy tuck done by you as I see your work is beautiful and my stomach is very wrinkled around the belly button.. Your belly button work is beautiful.  I know that this is short notice and I realize that you may not be performing tummy tucks any more.  However, I would like to know if there was any way possible to do the remote package for the consultation and schedule the surgery before you close your practice? I would be so very very happy and honored to be able to have the surgery done by you.  I live in NYC.  Please let me know.. If you are not available and you know of any surgeon you may recommend for me to research I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
-

Thank you for your kind words about my surgical sculpture of the abdomen and Belly Button During Tummy Tuck. I take great pride in my work and I appreciate your comments.

Sorry with retirement so near, we have no further operating room time left for my Tumescent Tummy Tuck that I love so much. Even though I can no longer offer surgery, some still prefer learning what I offer during a consultation. If interested, Jane is my office manager.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

We have seen many New York Tummy Tuck patients over the years who have preferred my techniques. The question of Tummy Tuck in New York Which Doctor? has been asked before here in this forum.

I have constructed resources here for those looking to better understand their options:

Why not consider joining this forum, expressing your concerns, helping others with theirs? The public can influence surgeon's methods and evolution of their techniques. Perhaps other surgeons with similar passions can demonstrate the advantages of their methods. My own techniques evolved over the years. They were never static. My goal was to plant the tools of how I evaluated the problems and my solutions so that they could continue to evolve by others.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates