Author Topic: Female Breast Lift Forum - Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift Before Retirement?  (Read 4199 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Dr. Bermant,
   This is an OH NO moment.
Congratulations on your retirement. I knew I wanted you to be my surgeon after reseach a year and a half ago.
   Before we go any further, am I too later to schedule a breast lift and tummy tuck?
I could go to someone average for the tummy but I I cannot even fathom anyone else for my lift.
  Kind Regards

Thank you for your kind words about my sculpture. With retirement looming, there is no operating time left for surgery done by myself. Some still ask for my analysis and specific advice. That is something we are glad to discuss during a consultation or or remote discussion.

I never liked combining my breast and stomach surgery for skin tightening surgery at the same time. My patients' Tummy Tuck Recovery is made so much easier when they have their hands and arms useful for getting around. My Female Breast Lift Recovery patients do so much better with a comfortable stomach. Knock both out with combined surgery, and patients tend to be much more uncomfortable, stay in bed longer, and seem to recover slower. I preferred instead to sculpt the lower body first. Let the tissues equilibrate (the breasts can be lowered with tummy tuck skin tightening). Then sculpt the breasts or chest (for men).

You have a major task ahead of you but you can separate your searches for the best surgeon for each issue. I have already built resources for How to Pick Your Tummy Tuck Surgeon on this site. I do not know of other surgeons offering my Tumescent Tummy Tuck. I have yet to build specific resources for finding a surgeon suitable for Female Breast Lift. They are similar to How to Pick your Male Breast Reduction Surgeon, but the Standard Pictures for Breast Lift and my Standard Videos for Female Breast Lift focus on the different anatomy, how the breasts move, bounce, and hang are quite critical in the shape while living life. Still images just are not enough to judge the issue. If breast implants are used with the lift, these in particular can look disturbing as the pectoral muscles flex or arms lifted overhead. Perhaps that is why you just do not see such documentation on many surgeon websites for those factors.

If interested in learning more, Jane is my office manager and can discuss what we can help with your education by us.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Breast Lift Mastopexy in Women
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything