Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - Dr. Bermant Top Surgeon's Recommendations for Other Docs  (Read 3564 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hi -

I have suffered from gynecomastia since I was 12 and have wanted to have surgery on it for the last 10 years.  I decided last month that I am finally going to follow through on the surgery as I can no longer stand worrying about what I am wearing, that I am so self-conscious about removing my shirt that it has disrupted my love life and have avoided any vacation where I would have to take off my shirt in public for the last 15 years.  I started researching the top surgeons who specialize the procedure.  My research concluded that Dr. Bermant was one of the top surgeons.  I am highly disappointed when I saw the notice of his retirement when I went to contact him today to schedule the process.  Is Dr. Bermant no longer taking new patients?  If not, can he kindly provide the names of a couple other of the top surgeons in the U.S. who specialize in gynecomastia?

Thank you!

Thank you for your kind words about my skills. I take a great deal of pride in my achievements in this sculpture.

Yes, there can be a great deal of Emotion Living with Gynecomastia. You are not alone. Sorry, I do not know of any other surgeons offering my techniques for Techniques for Gynecomastia Surgery nor using the critical documentation needed to really demonstrate how tissues move after surgery. I have built resources here for you to better understand How to Pick a Gynecomastia Surgeon and how to Evaluate Gynecomastia Pictures to make such selection possible. There are many other posts here in this forum asking similar questions. You are welcome to share your concerns here with others, compare notes, and what you find out about individual surgeons. This forum was built to help facilitate discussing such issues.

Body Shaping Garments are a powerful tool to help with temporary contouring while waiting to find your surgeon that many of my patients told me were invaluable while they were stabilizing their problem.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 02:55:42 PM by DrBermant »
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates