Author Topic: Plastic Surgery Forum - How to Pick Surgeon From Memphis Tennessee  (Read 4316 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Dear Dr. Bermant:

I just learned of your practice, and am very sorry to learn of your retirement.

Though never a patient, I appreciate your sharing your skills to those that wanted, needed and benefited from them.

With you exiting the profession, I would be most appreciative if you could please list 1, 2, or 3 surgeons with the fine skills you possess that you feel would provide you, personally, the same level of care and effective results in the event you ever elected to have such procedures performed on yourself for some reason.  I would be most appreciative of your thoughts in this connection only due to your retirement.

Sincerely yours,

Thank you for your kind words. I have taken a great deal of pride in my surgical sculpture and care.

Your request is not specific. Although there are generalists and each surgeon may have some basic skills, there are many different types of Plastic Surgery and each doctor has his / her own skills. That is why I have been building resources specific to each problem on how to choose and learn about each doctor's talents.

I am now retired. When I was practicing I saw many Patients from Tennessee who preferred my techniques.

Each problem has different solutions and surgeons with different skill sets. The question becomes how to better understand quality of that result and how patients healed their emotional scars.

You are welcome to join our discussion group and use our tools and resources. As you learn more, you can contribute your findings and knowledge to assist others learn about other surgeons.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Plastic Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything