Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - Long Nipple Reduction Surgery Looking for Houston Surgeon  (Read 4020 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hello

I take it that Dr. Bermant has retired.  I would like to know a surgeon in the Houston area that performs reduction surgery on male elongated nipples.
Thank you. A picture is attached.

-Houston, Texas

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Your single image does not define the problem. Why not join us and post Standard Gynecomastia Pictures so others can understand your concern and show if the contour problem is only of long nipples or combined contour behind?

Long Nipples in Men can be a contour problem of the anatomic nipple alone or Enlarged Male Nipples can be both long nipples and gynecomastia contour issues behind the nipples. Here is another example of Huge Male Nipples that was a problem restricted to the nipples only.

When I was in practice, I did see many Texas Gynecomastia Patients Yes, I am retired and no longer offering surgery. However, I have constructed an important resource on How to Choose Your Gynecomastia Surgeon. The specific issue here is looking for actual examples of a surgeon's skills in long nipple reduction and if they can demonstrate expertise in combination problems when there are also issues both of long nipples and contour elements behind as in my examples.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates