//pvii begin //pvii end

Author Topic: Liposuction Forum- sf lipo Finding Surgeon in California  (Read 5401 times)

abjossy7

Liposuction Forum- sf lipo Finding Surgeon in California
« on: November 14, 2011, 09:40:36 AM »
hi guys,

thinking of getting lipo for a few years now... but scared of the doctor messing up. live in the sf bay area and been looking around ( spam link removed ) but was wondering if anyone had any good doctors that are reputable for this type of procedure. any input would be appreciated. thanks
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 11:51:59 AM by DrBermant »

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Liposuction Forum- sf lipo Finding Surgoen in California
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 12:34:50 PM »
hi guys,

thinking of getting lipo for a few years now... but scared of the doctor messing up. live in the sf bay area and been looking around ( spam link removed ) but was wondering if anyone had any good doctors that are reputable for this type of procedure. any input would be appreciated. thanks

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

My twitter following is currently almost 167,000 followers:

http://twitter.com/#!/drbermant

But I am retired, and such numbers are not enough alone to constitute the quality of surgery.

I removed the spam link you posted which was to a page you wrote that only had highest twitter rankings as criteria for choice of the liposuction doctor. Being on a social network list is not enough to determine the quality of a surgeon. Although I have not written a resource for liposuction specifically, that is a component of gynecomastia surgery and I have built a resource on How to Pick Your Gynecomastia Surgeon. The issues are the same. Just adapt for the part of the body considering the liposuction such as Standard Pictures for Liposuction for the stomach. Standard Pictures for Liposuction Men Love Handle Region.

You are looking for the skill of a sculptor with credentials, not the payment of a web marketing agency or social popularity for a skillful surgeon. Look into the quality of their work, their sculpture, and credentials.

While I was in practice, I saw many Gynecomastia Patients from California and around the world who preferred my skills. Consider not restricting yourself to the California region itself.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Liposuction Body Contouring
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline AmmyJohn

• View Profile
Re: Liposuction Forum- sf lipo Finding Surgeon in California
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 06:43:48 AM »
I would also suggest you as DrBermant said more popularity on twitter doesn't mean the surgeon is expert, there are some other factors involved too.

newbielink:http://www.cosmeticare.com/photos/Liposuction.aspx [nonactive]

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Liposuction Forum- sf lipo Finding Surgeon in California
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 07:43:36 AM »
I would also suggest you as DrBermant said more popularity on twitter doesn't mean the surgeon is expert, there are some other factors involved too.

liposuction before and after photos

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Welcome to our forum.

I will leave the spam link as an example. That link was to a surgeon's page, not to a specific topic on how to pick a surgeon. In fact, at the time of my evaluation of that page it demonstrates critical issues about before and after liposuction pictures.

The before and after pictures on that page have different lighting, different backgrounds, and are framed differently. The male liposuction patient before is with the arms down and after with the arms up. Arms up tends to tighten the skin of the abdomen. I enclose some of the examples from that page below to demonstrate my point of pictures that were seen on my review today.

Understanding a surgeon's skill in surgery is critical. That is why I evolved my Standard Liposuction Pictures to better demonstrate the entire body contouring. Even more precise are videos showing just how the tissues move.

Videos show how stomach moves to better understand tummy tuck and liposuction.

Learn How to Evaluate Before and After Pictures for Plastic Surgery. Understanding just what a surgeon offers is best.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Liposuction Body Contouring
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything