Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - Recommendation for Surgeon For Los Angeles California  (Read 4811 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hello Dr. Bermant,

I am happy (yet disappointed) to learn of your work; I was completely astonished by the number of cases that you have documented. Is there another Doctor with your level of expertise that you could recommend?

Many thanks,

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Thank you for your kind words about my passion and work. I saw many California Gynecomastia Patients who preferred my techniques during my career. Regretfully, I do not know of someone who is using my methods to document the problem and results nor use my Dynamic Technique.

Have you checked out the resources Evaluate Pictures of the Male Chest & Gynecomastia Surgery Results, and then How To Pick a Gynecomastia Surgeon?  They were designed to help with such questions. Yet they were designed to be a start of the process. Something that hopefully will evolve over time to continue to improve and be a source to such concerns.

This Gynecomastia Forum is an attempt to provide a blend of easy access resources in our floating navigation bar with a meeting place for those with this problem to share experiences, observations, demonstrate problems and results.

Perhaps over time others will step up to demonstrate similar results or even go beyond what I evolved over the years. My methods certainly did not stand still and I expect, that with critical methodology, the science of surgical sculpture will continue to advance.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline jmla

• View Profile
Re: Gynecomastia Forum - Recommendation for Surgeon For Los Angeles California
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 03:35:02 PM »
Dr. Bermant,

I've read too many horror stories; I will just have to live with my b---- t-ts or at least until you decide to come out of retirement and practice part time - seriously.

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Gynecomastia Forum - Recommendation for Surgeon For Los Angeles California
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 03:56:13 PM »
Dr. Bermant,

I've read too many horror stories; I will just have to live with my b---- t-ts or at least until you decide to come out of retirement and practice part time - seriously.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

I appreciate your response and comment. Welcome to our forum.

Yes, I have documented many such disaster stories after other surgeon's surgery such as this Extended Crater Defect After Revision by New York Plastic Surgeon. The flexing video tells the story of the deformity. This is but one of the many such cases I have documented over my career.

The tools I posted here are those I used myself to improve my techniques over the years. Analyzing the problem and then healing to the result permitted me to evolve what I was doing for each subsequent patient. The problem comes in when some surgeons decide to post only one or 2 views to "document" what they are offering or assessing their results. It is something like looking at a used car with the salesman not letting you walk around to see the whole picture or how the car moves.

This forum was designed to permit the public to talk about such issues. Consider posting Standard Revision Gynecomastia Pictures to help others better understand your concerns. The documentation alone sometimes can help in the healing process, especially when comparing with what they started with before surgery. If you have never had surgery, then the Standard Gynecomastia Pictures would be easier (less views).

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates