General Plastic Surgery Forum > Welcome to aBodyBeautiful

Welcome to aBodyBeautiful

(1/3) > >>

DrBermant:
Welcome to the new aBodyBeautiful collection of Plastic Surgery forums and education resources. This is a work in progress, but just went live today. The Otoplasty Section demonstrates how the floating resource bar will change for resources to information on the internet about the specific needs of that forum. It already has its Otoplasty Overview page uploaded. The others have a general bar so far. As other sections' bars, get built, I will upload them.

Plastic Surgery Forum Overview has to our sections and forum rules and is a good place to start.

This is a work of passion for public education and mutual support. I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who sees patients from around the world.

Yes, the sections are starting out blank. You can find over a decade of posts with questions and answers in our old static  Plastic Surgery Forums

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Plastic Surgery

DrBermant:
Posting links in messages and profiles

Even with so new a forum abuse has forced us to change. New Members must have enough posts to become at least Novice Members before such privileges are enabled.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

DrBermant:
Our Liposuction Forum navigation bar went live today.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

GarryVinsent:
Hiiiiiiiiii,
My name is Garry Vinsent. I am new in this forum. Here i want to share my view regarding surgery.

DrBermant:

--- Quote from: GarryVinsent on March 02, 2011, 05:30:41 AM ---Hiiiiiiiiii,
My name is Garry Vinsent. I am new in this forum. Here i want to share my view regarding surgery.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to our forum. We look forward to your views about Plastic Surgery. Please pick the sub forum for your specific observations.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version