Author Topic: Tummy Tuck Forum - Needs Help with Saggy Stuff & Scars  (Read 5390 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Tummy Tuck Forum - Needs Help with Saggy Stuff & Scars
« on: November 21, 2011, 01:18:29 AM »
Ur work is Gr8! The B4&AFT PICS/WOW. NEED TTuck & scar revis. but low on $ :( So sad I hate this saggy stuff holding me back from beautiful.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Thank you for your kind words about my sculpture. I take great pride in my surgical sculpture. It is like an artist looking back on a lifetime's body of work. The videos are even better for a more critical analysis how tissues move.

Sagging Stomach Skin and scars can really ruin the shape of the body.

Tummy Tuck Cost can vary from surgeon to surgeon and around the world. It gets even more expensive, however, trying to fix mistakes by a surgeon. http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/revision_tummy_tuck/index.html, when possible can be even more expensive.

I designed this forum as a mutual support group with resources for those trying to learn about options, temporizing options such as Body Shaping Garments, and concerns. You are welcome to join us. Consider posting Standard Tummy Tuck Pictures so that others can better understand your issues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline miaxx

• View Profile
Re: Tummy Tuck Forum - Needs Help with Saggy Stuff & Scars
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 09:00:56 AM »
My c-section scar was raised and stayed for a long time. It made me self conscious.. I tried a bunch of cheap creams, like the stuff you get at CVS, but it didn’t really work. . I used this cream Spam Scam Removed scars for around 3 weeks and have seen a difference in the texture as it has lightened that portion to a great extent. After doing tremendous researches , I finally looked forward in buying this product.. I may use it further more to complete the course because I’m really very much satisfied by it as it has really shown drastic effects in such sort span of time. Consult the website if you want any more details
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 09:55:58 AM by DrBermant »

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Tummy Tuck Forum - Needs Help with Saggy Stuff & Scars
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 10:05:38 AM »
My c-section scar was raised and stayed for a long time. It made me self conscious.. I tried a bunch of cheap creams, like the stuff you get at CVS, but it didn’t really work. . I used this cream Spam Scam Removed scars for around 3 weeks and have seen a difference in the texture as it has lightened that portion to a great extent. After doing tremendous researches , I finally looked forward in buying this product.. I may use it further more to complete the course because I’m really very much satisfied by it as it has really shown drastic effects in such sort span of time. Consult the website if you want any more details

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Poster from Pakistan was banned for spam. How can you trust someone who writes such drivel without proof?

Our patient's  Scar Care was a critical component of their education. This included both massaging therapy with a scar care cream topical as well as After Surgery Compression Garments, both Stage 1 Compression Gynecomastia Garments and Stage 2 Gynecomastia Garments were critical to achieve the results seen on my many pages. We chose our garments specific to the anatomy of what was sculpted. While originally we let our patients choose if getting a Stage 2 garment, the results were so much better for those using the Stage 2 that we made that garment mandatory for all of our male breast reduction patients.

Look for proof that something really works, not some personal attestations posted by some link spam service. We would love to see some proof by any company of specific critical analysis that their product is superior to others using a technique like our How to Evaluate Before After Pictures.

This has been discussed before in other posts here such as Welcome to our Forum on Scarring, Scar Care, And Scar Revision Plastic Surgery and Scar Care Forum - Hype vs. Proof Which Scar Care is Better?

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Plastic Surgery
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 11:25:13 AM by DrBermant »
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates