Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - UK Surgeon Recommendation?  (Read 4876 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Gynecomastia Forum - UK Surgeon Recommendation?
« on: November 26, 2011, 01:10:56 PM »
Dr Bermant,

I emailed you some years back interested in gynecomastia corrective surgery.

Shortly afterwards I was no longer in a financial position to pursue this, but fortunately I am again.

I revisited your website and saw that you are retired. I am pleased for you, but obviously very disappointed!

Please can you recommend someone who you know I could consult?

Best Regards,

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Yes, I had responded at that time with our options for the many gynecomastia patients from the UK who preferred my techniques.

Hi Dr Bermant,

I have looked at your website and gynecomastia and I am considering having a procedure.

My name is - I am a 33 year old male, 5ft 10 and weigh 175 pounds.

I am quite lucky in that I have a pretty good job and it affords me lots of time off, so getting to you isn't a problem. I am based in the UK.

It would be quite a big step for me, I have never had any surgery or been in hospital before, but I pretty
much loathe my chest and would like to not be self conscious about it any more. I'm sure you understand.

Please contact me about what to do next. Obviously I have quite a few questions.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

This forum has resources on How to Pick A Gynecomastia Surgeon.

You will find similar questions asked here on this forum. Such as Dr. Bermant Top Surgeon's Recommendations for Other Docs and Recommendations for Surgeon For Chicago Illinois Surgery.

You are welcome to join us, browse around our resources, links, and discuss your issues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Gynecomastia Forum - UK Surgeon Recommendation?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 09:35:20 AM »
Dr Bermant,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I am not looking for a surgeon in the UK, just the best person you know of. I would gladly travel abroad in that case. I am frequently in the USA.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

I saw many patients who preferred to Travel for Gynecomastia Surgery instead of settling on local surgeons.

I know of no surgeon who is using my Dynamic Technique nor have I seen documentation how tissues move to demonstrate the nature of the problem nor the quality of the surgical sculpture. This forum is the other tool I have provided for finding surgeons. It was designed for those seeking advice to be a meeting place for those with a passion for certain types of sculpture.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything