Author Topic: Otoplasty Forum - Stahl Ear Deformity What Surgeon to Go to in Washington D.C.?  (Read 3680 times)

Offline DrBermant

  • Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hi Dr. Bermant,
I understand you recently retired, so I was wondering if you could refer me to someone with your skills on Stahl's Ear Deformity in the US, preferrably in the DC area.
I really appreciate your help.
This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

The Stahl Ear Deformity takes an experienced surgeon to manage.

I have posted resources on How to Pick an Otoplasty Surgeon. In this case you are looking for Standard Otoplasty Pictures showing before and after Stahl Ear Deformity correction.

When in practice I saw many patients from around the world who preferred my techniques. One consideration is Travel for Otoplasty Surgery to someone who can demonstrate skills as discussed.

Why not consider posting your images here in this forum? This place was designed to share concerns, experiences, and share ideas.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Otoplasty Ear Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates