Author Topic: Buttock Lift Forum - Experiences with Buttock Implants?  (Read 3893 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Buttock Lift Forum - Experiences with Buttock Implants?
« on: December 05, 2011, 04:43:52 PM »
Do you have experience in butt augmentations?

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

I never offered buttock augmentation or implants. I just never liked how they moved. Folding fat to make larger, the additional mass can look like fat and move like fat. It does not look like muscle. I can look strange when scars show on animation.

Have you looked for before and after surgery pictures showing how it moves, flexes, or bends? Videos are even more critical of such issues. I did see several people unhappy with results from such surgery. I know of one NY surgeon who was sued over putting implants in someone's buttocks.

To see what I am talking about check out my Standard Tummy Tuck Pictures or even better, Tummy Tuck Videos to see what I used to evolve my body sculpture techniques and document the problem and result. If someone is showing less, then you may or may not be happy with what something looks like with less documentation. I would add views of someone walking away, flexing each leg standing, and squatting to see how buttock surgery looks like when living life, playing sports, and doing activity. Those additional views should demonstrate issues I saw on unhappy patients coming to me for advice.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Body Lift Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything