Author Topic: Best Breast!!!!!  (Read 4831 times)

Irene1111

Best Breast!!!!!
« on: December 10, 2011, 01:15:18 AM »
I Just wanted to share my amazing experience I had with my breast augmentation! I travelled to Toronto, Ontario, Canada to see Dr.  after talking to and researching hundreds of doctors he was the one!!!!!!!! ;D
Dr.  gave me the exact breast I wanted, he took the time and listened to me and gave me perfect breasts!!!! I have also sent tons of my friends to Dr.  for multiple procedures and everyone has had amazing results!!!!

Forum Administrator: Duplicate accounts are not permitted in this forum by guidelines.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 12:36:35 PM by DrBermant »

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Breast Augmentation Forum - Re: Best Breast!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 02:29:18 AM »
This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

What do you like about your new contour?

Welcome to our forum. Why not consider posting Standard Before After Breast Reduction Pictures to demonstrate the quality of the work. The arms up overhead and arms on hips flexing muscles were originally from my breast argumentation work trying to show issues of how implants move with activity. The multiple views are a more accurate assessment of the improved contour issues that can be hidden when only one or two images are shown,

Breast Reduction Videos are even more critical of the nature of the result.

Additional views for breast augmentation that I did not post are how they project lying down image from above and below as well as side, and how they look bending over, left side, right side, and both obliques.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Plastic Surgery and Female Breast Sculpture
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Best Breast!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 04:45:07 AM »
This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Link Spam was deleted today that was in violation of our advertising policy. Again some SEO blasting links with no content. The pages were fascinating. Again claims for cures without any documentation. No before or after pictures of movies.

When someone is talking about effective evaluation of treating sagging or loose breasts, Standard Breast Lift / Sagging Pictures are the way to demonstrate the problem and results. Standard Breast Videos are even more demanding for evaluation if something works. Whether it is surgery or a "firming cream," there should be more than just hype and hand waiving.

Check out this action where someone actually banned the ads of one company: Skin Care Forum - Misleading L'Oreal Anti-Aging Advertisement Banned in UK.

The question is, should there not be a better way. I would love to see such companies start using a much more precise methodology to show just what they offered. But instead of real research, spam the forums with links. Too bad.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Plastic Surgery and Female Breast Sculpture
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything