Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - How Much Cost For Gynecomastia Surgery?  (Read 3730 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Gynecomastia Forum - How Much Cost For Gynecomastia Surgery?
« on: December 17, 2011, 05:11:52 PM »
I WAS LOOKING FOR A BALL PARK FIGURE  ON WHAT IT MIGHT COST FOR GYNECOMASTIA SURGERY

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated, and varies from surgeon to surgeon, and around the world. As you can see from this Gallery of Gynecomastia Before After Pictures, this problem comes in many different degrees. A one price fits all does not work for a surgeon managing so many different forms of this problem. Such pricing means that the simple cases are being over charged while the complex ones are getting a bargain. Do you really think that a surgeon is going to give a bargain price for the complex cases?

The next factor is how likely will that surgeon's contouring be good enough not to need Revision Gynecomastia Surgery? This secondary surgery is almost always more expensive if it can even help at all. That is why "bargain" priced surgery can turn into something so much more expensive. There have been so many patients in my office after surgery elsewhere telling me how sad they were when trying to keep costs down and going to someone less expensive.

You are welcome to join us and discuss these issue.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates