Author Topic: Tummy Tuck Forum - Inflated Ads: Be Careful In Picking Your Tummy Tuck Surgeon  (Read 4991 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Have you ever considered having tummy tuck abroad? xx is a growing destination for various treatments such as cosmetic surgeries, dental implants, weight loss surgeries, etc. For instance, yy clinic in xx ensure modern methods and facilities but most importantly surgeons work simultaneously in Sweden, Denmark, the UK and Ireland. At the end of the day you will get the same treatment but with much lower cost. Tummy tuck xx is just something to consider because it is good to know your options. More about: spam link removed

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Is a post we just removed for violation of our advertisement policy. But it shows how deceptive advertisements can be suspected. Here is a picture from their Tummy Tuck page:

This is obvious dishonest marketing. There is no real Tummy Tuck that could realistically offer such a transformation. Bone structure does not change with surgery. Salesmanship hype, even a picture like that should be a warning about what that place "offers. "  Learn how to Evaluate Tummy Tuck Pictures. Then take care in learning How to Pick Your Tummy Tuck Surgeon.

Cost of Tummy Tuck should not be the only factor in picking your doctor.

At the time of the review today, I did not find a single before and after surgery example other than a video in another language with most of the before after showing the patient in clothing. A single example is just not very much to evaluate the skills of surgeons. You need to get through 9 minutes of who knows what to see what their before and after are like? I saw no documentation of the route of healing their methods offer. The question is what type of gamble is someone taking with a decision for surgery in a place like this: unknown.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates