Author Topic: Face Plastic Surgery Forum - Facial Feminisation  (Read 4733 times)

Offline KimfromParis

• View Profile
Face Plastic Surgery Forum - Facial Feminisation
« on: January 08, 2012, 04:25:51 PM »
Good morning,
happy to discover this forum with a so detailed source of informations about esthetic surgery, many thanks , Dr.Bermant for offering your knowledge and skill after your retiring, congratulations!
I am an italian transexual ( male to woman) living in Paris, France, and I am sorry for my imperfect english.
I am spending a lot of time in my research about that particular surgery called Facial Face Feminisation, a mix of more and less classical procedures that are performed with the goal to feminize and beautify facial marks in the opposite gender look.I have some questions about some  topics , in Europe we have very limited possibilities to get impartial and detailed informations about! Dr.Bermant, I am so admirative of your work,how could share with you for an advice so important for me?
Best regards, Kim

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Face Plastic Surgery Forum - Facial Feminisation
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 07:44:21 PM »
Good morning,
happy to discover this forum with a so detailed source of informations about esthetic surgery, many thanks , Dr.Bermant for offering your knowledge and skill after your retiring, congratulations!
I am an italian transexual ( male to woman) living in Paris, France, and I am sorry for my imperfect english.
I am spending a lot of time in my research about that particular surgery called Facial Face Feminisation, a mix of more and less classical procedures that are performed with the goal to feminize and beautify facial marks in the opposite gender look.I have some questions about some  topics , in Europe we have very limited possibilities to get impartial and detailed informations about! Dr.Bermant, I am so admirative of your work,how could share with you for an advice so important for me?
Best regards, Kim

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Thank you for your kind words.

There can be many different components to Facial Feminization surgery and can vary depending on the individual. They can include
  • Browlift with or without bone contour change
  • Rhinoplasty making the nose less prominent and feminizing features
  • Cheek Implants
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Chin Implant
  • Other Options

Some details I just did not prefer to offer. There were many aspects in transitioning for the Transgender individual.

Welcome to our discussion. This discussion group was designed to let people discuss their concerns.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Transgender Plastic Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates