Author Topic: Gynecomastia and Weight Forum - Can you recommend someone similar to yourself?  (Read 3395 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hello Dr Bermant.   I wish that you were still available to treat my problem. Can you recommend someone similar to yourself ? 

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Sorry, I do not know of any other surgeons offering my techniques for Techniques for Gynecomastia Surgery nor using the critical documentation needed to really demonstrate how tissues move after surgery. I have built resources here for you to better understand How to Pick a Gynecomastia Surgeon and how to Evaluate Gynecomastia Pictures to make such selection possible. There are many other posts here in this forum asking similar questions. You are welcome to share your concerns here with others, compare notes, and what you find out about individual surgeons. This forum was built to help facilitate discussing such issues.

For instance, you will find many answers to previous questions:

Dr. How does a person know if the lipo of the chest requires fat removal or a combo of fat and gland removal to obtain a flat chest.

Does lipo address fat in between the  and underneath muscle , or just subcutaneously. How long is the surgery for lipo and gland removal of the male chest. Is it safe for a man to have his gland removed or is it better to leave it in?

Also, can the male buttocks have subcutenous stubborn fat removed via vasser.

It the skin likely to rebound after the removal of one liter of fat from the buttock area.

Does removal of fat from select areas cause it the fat to amply in other areas upon weight gain. For example, if fat is removed from the chest area and weight gain occurs, will the fat in the thigh area amplify or will the body redeposit fat as it to before lipo.

In our Gynecomastia Frequently Asked Questions resource. When patients used to ask about fat around other parts of the body like the buttocks, I was always concerned about global fat issues. Surgery is not a good quick fix when there is a significant global fat component. Check out this discussion about Gynecomastia & Weight Forum - Frustrated With Weight Loss Breasts Not Going Away.

So the question then becomes how does any particular surgeon deal with such issues as weight, if weight is a concern or component? That is why joining our forum to discuss and share has advantages.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything