Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - Planning Surgery with Dr Bermant  (Read 4551 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Gynecomastia Forum - Planning Surgery with Dr Bermant
« on: February 05, 2012, 04:16:22 PM »
Hopefully you'll still be doing gynocomastia surgeries

I'm an 18 year old male who has suffered with the condition since the age of 13. I'm in great shape, but I know the only thing to get rid of it is through proper surgery. Hopefully I find a way to pull together the cost of the surgery within the next few years and I'll be sure to make it be done by you.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Over the years I worked with many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia. It does not take much to distort a male look to the chest. A common statement was as they built their muscles, what was on top of the muscles just got pushed out further.

Thank you for your kind words sorry, but I retired 8/31/11. I therefore will not be dong any more surgery. However, I have created this forum so that those with concerns, can discuss them with others with passions to address them. You are welcome to join this discussion group and use and help develop these resources. Surgeons seeing what patients ask for, tend to evolve and look to improve themselves.

So the surgery will not be done by me, but hopefully my methodology will live beyond my time through this forum and resources I have created and am trying to stimulate others to join to contribute.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline thompat

• Novice Member
    • View Profile
Re: Gynecomastia Forum - Planning Surgery with Dr Bermant
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 02:36:36 PM »
Dr.Bermant, thanks again for ensuring it is not medically advisable.

Link Spam Removed.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:32:12 PM by DrBermant »

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Gynecomastia Forum - Planning Surgery with Dr Bermant
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 04:16:18 PM »
Dr.Bermant, thanks again for ensuring it is not medically advisable.

Link Spam Removed.

For readers wondering what this last post was, welcome to link spam from India. Some site paid for someone to post links here in this forum. I removed the link and banned the poster. Note, there was nothing in this thread's discussion about something I felt was not "medically advisable." 

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Explore our Plastic Surgery Forum
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates