Author Topic: Male to Female Transgender Forum - Effects of Birth Control Pills to Make Breast  (Read 9896 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
@DrBermant Dr Bermant , What would the effects to a male body results be by taking 50 mg of Birth Control. Its 50 mg of Lynoral. Is there any pill form female hormones that work the best for the male to female change in appearance

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

I have worked with many patients needing medications for maintenance of sexual issues. I always deferred to an Endocrinologist for the medical management of these medications. I have strong feeling over the poor management I saw from less well trained general doctors doing hormone work that I made such management mandatory when I was working with my Transgender patients. 

You are welcome to join in the discussion here. If enough participate, we can accommodate additional boards for topics like Male to Female transition issues. The goal is also to attract Endocrinologists with a passion to explain the critical balance of the hormones of the human body and why self medication can lead to disasters.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Transgender Top Surgery for Male Chest Reconstruction
[/quote]
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates