Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - DrBermant Is there anyone but you that has such skills?  (Read 3100 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
@DrBermant is there anyone except for you doc that have such skills?i've found now some doctors here with these qualifications;Member of the American Society

of Plastic Surgeons, Inc. , Member of the American´╗┐ Society

for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc. and Board Certified American Board

of Plastic Surgery.These symbols are on your site too...my problem is not so big but i've spent a lot of money and i would like to have the best results.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Having those credentials is a start. However, there is so much more that goes into the process of How to Select a Gynecomastia Surgeon. Not all Plastic Surgeons have the same skills. But trying to look beyond the hype and marketing can be a daunting task. It boils down to seeing real results of an artist who is held accountable for what they say they offer. Find results from someone who is not a member of that society, and you do not have an organization to report that individual's behavior. That was the case for one such site I was talking about on Facebook Plastic Surgeon. The doc just set up shop saying he had this to offer but really failed to meet the criteria I set forth on my resource. The results looked terrible for what he showed. Not as bad as some, but I have heard just too many stories from patients unhappy after surgery done by other doctors, there should be a way to change the odds.

You are welcome to join our discussion and work on this goal.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything