Author Topic: Revision Gynecomastia Forum - Unhappy With Crater and Scars After Surgery  (Read 3381 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
i've done mine but the results are not so good...fucking craters plus big scars!!!now i have to deal with all this shit....take care brothers..i feel your pain

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

There can be a great deal of emotion living with a Crater Defect After Bad Gynecomastia Surgery. That was the point of documenting that individuals experiences. He told me that he wanted to help others not repeat his mistakes. There is so much more to the story than what can be shown on the limited YouTube Video Patient Experiences After Failed Revision Gynecomastia Surgery. The problem with comments on YouTube is that the answers cannot contain links like this forum. In addition, the resources like our floating toolbar below are not available on youtube.

Crater Deformities is the name I coined for the bad defects I was seeing from other surgeons' misadventures with gynecomastia. The most common method is failure to replace the gland removed, but there are other causes. Options depend on the original problem, what was done, complications, Scar Care, After Surgery Compression Garments, and many other factors.

Why not join us and share your problems. Use my Standard Pictures for Revision Gynecomastia Surgery. There are additional views for flexing that can be critical in understanding scar and adhesion as tissues move.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything