Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - Turmeric Powder Works Fast & Cheap? But where is the proof?  (Read 15089 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Lots, but 2 Tbsp of turmeric powder in a cup of hot water twice a day only costs you about 9 bucks. Works fast too.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Sorry, Turmeric Powder just will not work. Try to find any before and after pictures to document any method before believing that any procedure or method is effective. If you have such proof, come to our forum and post it. I have seen many who have come to me saying they tried that method. I have yet to see proof it works. Just as verifying a surgeon's claims a method works, you can apply the same principles of How to Pick A Gynecomastia Surgeon to How to Evaluated a Method of Non-Surgical Treatment.

@DrBermant The only proof that I have, doc, is my own personal experience. My gyno case is the unilateral sort, or rather it was worse on the left. After 3 days, the right side is normal,c the left, still large, but much smaller than it used to be. Google any topic related to turmeric and gynecomastia, if you need more science, find article on the effects of curcumin. You'll run into a lot of written testimonies surrounding the results. It's definitely the better, cheaper alternative to surgery

I have been reading the medical literature and the internet for many years about male breast reduction methodology. This spans now almost 4 decades. I have worked with thousands of patients and others from around the world. Many of these individuals were treated without surgery or had nonsurgical components to their management. I have also seen unstable gynecomastia resolve on its own as the vast majority of cases do without medical intervention. So, forgive me if I need more than just an undocumented experience of one individual to counter the many stories over the years of something not working.

It may be too late for you to document it, but I have designed and posted the tools how to do it with my Standardized Gynecomastia Pictures. My history forms have yet to be put online, but components like Symptoms of Gynecomastia are available as starting tools. You can join the forum and document your own experiences. Before starting any method, careful documentation the problem before, what happens during treatment, and the results is so much better than hand waiving with words claiming success.

You can also join us to post links to the resources you feel prove your point. We can review them together and I can explain for the many that I have seen in the past, why I did not find their "proof" adequate for me to adopt for my patients. The offer for a place to demonstrate that technique has been given so many times before. That it has never resulted in better documentation should ring a warning bell very loudly.

Searching The Internet for Turmeric and Gynecomastia
Be careful in searching the Internet, some of the Turmeric sites prevent Google from displaying the contents and have capture mechanisms making it hard to leave the site. That is why it is safer for an advocate who already has the resources is better to show us the links than to get caught in some unsafe site.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates