Author Topic: Revision Gynecomastia Forum - Can You Suggest USA Gyno Surgeon  (Read 5022 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Revision Gynecomastia Forum - Can You Suggest USA Gyno Surgeon
« on: February 29, 2012, 09:27:30 PM »
@DrBermant hi sir can u suggest a gyno surgeon for revision as u r retired.. I wil be in USA in June.. I have crater deformity... Thank u..

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

The Crater Deformity Defect comes in different forms. Options depend on many different factors. Why not post a Standard Revision Gynecomastia Pictures or even better Standard Gynecomastia Videos to let others better understand the nature of the problem. Before surgery images are also valuable. A good surgeon should take a complete set to document the problem someone starts with. The problem is that many surgeons show only one or 2 views, ignoring how tissues move. So the question is how did you end up with the crater and how does one choose a surgeon and avoid the bad result from looking worse.

You are welcome to join us and use our resources on How to Choose Your Gynecomastia Surgeon. Posting your images and story and help contribute to these tools.

We saw patients from around the world who preferred my techniques. It was my practice philosophy to work with a Preliminary Package Discussion, learn about the problem through medical records, operative reports, before surgery images, and my Standard Photos and have it such that the person could have a confirmatory consultation and surgery the next day. Just coming to the US and hoping to find a fix is just not effective as planning before. The problem is finding a surgeon willing to show how their results move with flexing chest muscles, arms up overhead and other factors that tend to show problems like the crater defect.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything