Author Topic: Body Lift Forum - Need Circumferential Body Lift Pro Bono Single Mom  (Read 4604 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
@DrBermant Do u do the S/P gastric bypass surg? I need a circumferential body lift among other things. Pro bono I'm hoping. Single mom. :(

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

I used to perform Lower Body Lift Surgery for patients After Weight Loss such as s/p gastric bypass surgery. I am now retired.

This surgery involves a great deal of work, effort, supplies, time, and resources. Trying to get it done for free is not probably realistic for most. Some might offer it at a reduced rate for learning experiences or exploitation of some reality show. The question then becomes what would the quality of that result be like?  Not all surgeons have the same skills nor use the same techniques. Picking the right surgeon can be critical for a good result. Check How to Pick a Tummy Tuck Surgeon to understand the process, but use our Standard Body Lift Pictures for the evaluation documentation. Then the evaluation needs to include what path that patient took for recovery.

This forum was created for individuals to tell their stories, share their experiences and help them show problems for those who have a passion to fix such problems. Who knows, perhaps you might find some options that otherwise might not have been available.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Body Lift Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything