Author Topic: Post Surgical Garments  (Read 4462 times)

Offline Marena Comfort Wear

• View Profile
Post Surgical Garments
« on: April 02, 2012, 03:36:15 PM »
Marena Comfort Wear is preferred by 8 out of 10 patients!! :D

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Post Surgical Garments
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 10:08:09 AM »
Marena Comfort Wear is preferred by 8 out of 10 patients!! :D

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

I have never seen such a study? Where is the proof? In my testing of garments, I found nothing that compared to what we used for our patients. My patients used Stage I Gynecomastia Garments for the surgery and the Stage 2 Gynecomastia Garments for scar and tissue evolution and for Body Shaping Contouring during stabilization such as weight loss or endocrinology treatment.

After Gynecomastia Compression Garment choice is a critical decision and should not be treated with advertising hype. Not one of the many operations I did were with your garment. I performed many Revision Gynecomastia Surgery operations and never once did a patient tell me that the garment that their other surgeon used was better! Most told me that our garment was superior and that was documented with our Swelling And Bruising After Gynecomastia Surgery. For a garment to be superior, it needs to offer better swelling, bruising, and comfort levels. To achieve the same or better at a lower cost would be even better.

I am open to such documentation. That is what this forum is dedicated to, demonstration of a better method.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates