Author Topic: Breast Implant Forum - Will High Profile Breasts Implants Give a Natural Look?  (Read 4175 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Will high-profile implants give me natural looking breasts?

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Since you "shared a post directly with" me, I will comment:

In my opinion a natural looking breast, is something that looks natural part of the body while living life. That means it should look normal while playing sports, swimming, and participating in other activities. This involves movement.

Standard Breast Lift PIctures A breast implant looks natural when it moves naturally. The flexing pectoral muscle view and lifting arms up overhead were attempts to show two critical body movements that can show issues about implants. Breast Lift Videos, of course, are more critical in capturing motion issues. But not all are comfortable with taking such movies. Additional views I thought were critical after I stopped offering breast implants included bending over view from side, and laying on back, view of breast projection from side and from feet. I also feel that a close up of the access scars is appropriate and something I added to my gynecomastia work so my patients could better understand how the scar looks from up close.

Pictures from front and oblique alone are not enough of the entire story. Dynamic documentation that look natural with a breast implants would be exciting to see. Please feel free to show examples or add to what should be considered critical documentation to demonstrate something is natural looking. The specific guide for How To Evaluate Breast Augmentation Photos has yet to be written. Here is How to evaluate Gynecomastia Pictures.

Unfortunately, we do not live our lives as still images.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Breast Lift Mastopexy in Women
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything