Author Topic: Donations for my top surgery anything helps!  (Read 3844 times)

Offline abossone08

• View Profile
Donations for my top surgery anything helps!
« on: April 21, 2012, 03:04:43 PM »
newbielink:http://www.gofundme.com/kazhk [nonactive]

Hello My name is Ash i am 22 years young and trying to save money for top surgery. I do not fit under any category or sexual orientation but what i do know is that i have never felt comfortable in my own skin. Being a student and trying to build a future for myself is hard enough especially when i cant even get out of bed due to the depression this causes me. I have a wonderful wife and a supportive family only problem is,we are strapped for money and barely making it. Any help weather it's $1 or $5 would be awesome i will get there somehow and with a little help from my friends.

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Donations for my top surgery anything helps!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 04:31:03 PM »
http://www.gofundme.com/kazhk

Hello My name is Ash i am 22 years young and trying to save money for top surgery. I do not fit under any category or sexual orientation but what i do know is that i have never felt comfortable in my own skin. Being a student and trying to build a future for myself is hard enough especially when i cant even get out of bed due to the depression this causes me. I have a wonderful wife and a supportive family only problem is,we are strapped for money and barely making it. Any help weather it's $1 or $5 would be awesome i will get there somehow and with a little help from my friends.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Welcome to our forum and discussion group.

Have you considered using Chest Binders - Breast Binding - Transgender Top Binders? That link has real before and after pictures showing just how effective that particular garment is for establishing a contour.  We had many patients use such temporizing measures until they were stable for surgery or could afford the operation. Here is another example of Photographs Before After Female to Male Transsexual Chest Compression Garment.

Not all Breast Binding Chest Compression Garment are built the same. At the time I built those pages, I had never seen anyone demonstrate the difference the garment offered. In our office we had garments for the patients to try on. They often commented how much better this particular garment was over what they had been using.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Transgender Top Surgery for Male Chest Reconstruction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything