Author Topic: How to Choose A Plastic Surgeon Forum - Trust vs Being Viral?! Going Viral?  (Read 4813 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

If some Plastic Surgeon tweets about "looking forward to being viral" yet only had less than 10 followers, what do you think? As of today Dr Bermant Twitter had 212,108 Followers. I have a fairly extensive Plastic Surgery Social Networking. Yet, I have never claimed to be viral or looking to achieve that status. I am fascinated and honored to have such a following.

In my opinion statements like

thanks for the mention!!! looking forward to being viral!

that was an improvement from the original:

Hello!

Thank you for connecting with me here on LinkedIn. I am now spreading the word of the future in plastic surgery throughout social media. I have gone viral!!!

I am very passionate about all of the new cutting edge procedures, techniques, and tools of the trade and I am fortunate enough to be one of the few Dr.s at the fore front of their introduction into the industry.

Please follow me on my new social media outlets so we can together spread the word of all the new options for our patients in the many facets of networking. I also will follow you!!

Here are the links to make it easier for you to connect!

The other links they posted also had few followers. Their site had no social networking tools that I could find. On each of the pages of our resources, check the social networking tools, and links. These resources are on each of our forum posting pages and resource pages.

Does this type of statement of leadership bother you? Would you trust that doctor or his/her team? If they hype about going viral, what are their other statements like about what they offer? What is your view?

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Plastic Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline asathya

• Restricted Modification
    • View Profile
Hi dude.. we should look at the credential and also the experience of the surgeon first of all.. If we are not satisfied with his or her then we will move on to next best surgeon in all conscience.

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hi dude.. we should look at the credential and also the experience of the surgeon first of all.. If we are not satisfied with his or her then we will move on to next best surgeon in all conscience.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

How To Pick A Plastic Surgeon should be more thorough than that alone. Why not go through that detailed discussion and see if you have anything to contribute in addition. Put your trust in the wrong person can have disastrous complications.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Plastic Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates