Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - Blown Away by Web Site - Recommend Tennessee Surgeon  (Read 3425 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Dr. Bermant, I am suffering and have been suffering with gynecomastia for quite sometime. I found your website and was blown away by the thorough nature of it. I was also totally disappointed by the fact that you've retired. Can you recommend any other doctors who are comparable.
Thanks,
Brian
P.S. I'm in Nashville, but am totally willing to travel to get to a skilled doctor.
Thanks again.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

I saw many patients with Gynecomastia from Tennessee and around the world.

Thank you for your kind words about our resources. The site was designed to demonstrate my methods and techniques so patients could see what I offered. It permitted me to evolve what I did to minimize swelling, decrease discomfort, and make me a better surgeon. I have designed resources based on this methodology for those trying to learn How To Pick A Gynecomastia Surgeon.

You are welcome to join here to discuss such concerns and refine these resources.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates