Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - Recommend a Doctor Specializing in Gyno from NC region?  (Read 2985 times)

Offline DrBermant

  • Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hi Doctor I know that you are retired now but was just wondering if you could recomend a doctor that specializes in treating gyno in the Charlotte, NC or surrounding area.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Yes, I saw many patients from North Carolina for Gynecomastia problems.

This forum has resources on How to Pick A Gynecomastia Surgeon.

You will find similar questions asked here on this forum. Such as Gynecomastia Forum - From North Carolina - Can You Help Me Before Retirement and Dr. Bermant Top Surgeon's Recommendations for Other Docs.

You are welcome to join us, browse around our resources, links, and discuss your issues. Please help evolve these resources by sharing your experiences in what you find.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates