Author Topic: General Plastic Surgery Issues Forum - For basic issues overlapping other boards  (Read 8000 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Welcome to our aBodyBeautiful Plastic Surgery forum. This section is for topics that just do not fit our other more specific boards or issues overlapping other forums. Please consider other more specific sections before picking this section for your post.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Plastic Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline trendgurusu

• View Profile
One of my friend from Belarus, she is a doctor, working at plastic surgery hospital that is known as very famous, professional and succesfull surgery hospital at Istanbul, Turkey.. She mentioned detailly about their operations.  If you need plastic surgery, before going somewhere, before loosing time and loosing money you can ask her anything about all kind of plastic surgeries. I can give her contact number, my contact is ---. live with health..

Site Adm:
Email Address Removed from Post
Contact through Forum Mail
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 01:09:28 PM by DrBermant »

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
One of my friend from Belarus, she is a doctor, working at plastic surgery hospital that is known as very famous, professional and succesfull surgery hospital at Istanbul, Turkey.. She mentioned detailly about their operations.  If you need plastic surgery, before going somewhere, before loosing time and loosing money you can ask her anything about all kind of plastic surgeries. I can give her contact number, my contact is ---. live with health..

Site Adm:
Email Address Removed from Post
Contact through Forum Mail

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Welcome to our forum and discussion group.

There is quite a bit more to Picking a Plastic Surgeon than someone saying their hospital is famous, professional and successful. While public endorsements have merit, how does one verify who you are, your ability to give advice or refer? Seeing actual surgery for specific problems is a much more powerful meaning to a surgeon's skill.

Sorry to be blunt but there are so many forum spamming services with fake attestations, we like to learn more.

Tell us more about yourself and how this surgeon fits the many factors discussed in the many resources we have here about finding doctors who have a passion for their work. Even better, have the doctor post their experiences and answer questions here to let the public understand the doctor's specializations and passions. Our forum however is in English.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Plastic Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates