Author Topic: Breast Lift Forum - Just Had It Done with Thigh Liposuction Now Sore  (Read 4420 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
In response to a post
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/breast_lift_mastopexy/index.html I preferred breast lift mastopexy without implants for a more natural look, especially with normal body movements. Learn why.

someone wrote:

Just got it done with a inner and outer thigh lipo 1 wk ago leggs sore

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Congratulations on your surgery! How did it go?

Comfort After Brest Lift depends on the original problem, what was done, technique, and many other factors.

Liposuction is an element of both the breast lift and many other sculptures. Out Tumescent Tummy Tuck was a much more extensive operation, yet we were able to evolve its comfort that patients were telling us that plain Tylenol was enough for their comfort! One factor in helping our patients comfort was fitting them before surgery with specific Female After Surgery Compression Garments the choice of which depended on what was to be done.

However, I never liked combining breast and thighs in one setting. I could not achieve as much comfort that way for my patients.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Breast Lift Mastopexy in Women

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Breast Lift Forum - Just Had It Done with Thigh Liposuction Now Sore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 09:54:34 PM »
hanks Dr B and no I dont have a compression garment

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

For Thigh Liposuction we asked out patients to use After Surgery Compression Garments. This included both a First Stage Compression Garment that had a zipper for easy access while tissues were tender and later a Second Stage Garment for tissue evolution, helping with how tissues healed, and as a component of their Scar Care. We also used this method for After Liposuction Compression Garment for Men.

This became evident as we critically evaluated our Standard Liposuction Pictures. Why not use the guide to posting how you look now. The real tale is the sequence of before, day after surgery and then longer term to show the path a patient takes with a particular technique.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Liposuction Body Contouring
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates