Author Topic: I Want To remove Pimples from my face Laser Treatment London Link Spam  (Read 3327 times)

wandsworthskincare

Hi i am Suffering From Skin Pimples through since last 1 years.i have used several medicine but unfortunately these   all are not effected for me.Plz suggest me some useful ideas for that.I am waiting your responses deadly.
Link spam for acne laser treatment london removed.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:42:16 AM by DrBermant »

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: I Want To remove Pimples from my face
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 04:40:14 AM »
Hi i am Suffering From Skin Pimples through since last 1 years.i have used several medicine but unfortunately these   all are not effected for me.Plz suggest me some useful ideas for that.I am waiting your responses deadly.
Link spam for acne laser treatment london removed.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

The first place to start is looking carefully into what someone claims before having laser surgery.

One of the factors in How to Pick Your Plastic Surgeon is reviewing what training and what medical societies those people belong to. Responsible organization like the American Society of Plastic Surgery or American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery have ethical guidelines in place against posing as fake patients as this poster, probably a SEO optimizer from India did asking about United Kingdom London laser treatment for acne and pimples. The
I am waiting your responses deadly.
is a sort of give away about the poster's problem at least with English.

The site was reviewed, (link spam removed) and none of the doctors was a Plastic Surgeon. Now you do not need to be a Plastic Surgeon to wield a laser. I did not investigate what societies if any the doctors belonged to nor am I aware about what ethic rules they have.

When reviewing any form of Therapon Reversion Acne Control System, Lasers for Pimples, or, other acne medications, reviewing a series of before during and after photographs and long term images are important in understanding the effectiveness of that treatment. In addition for potentially deeper treatments, seeing just how much scarring takes place would be nice with movies / videos showing facial expression how the skin moves is also a critical issue that still photos do not show. For any such proof, I would also like to see factors that influence acne and pimples noted, quantified, and documented to see what if any the specific treatment had. At the time of this review, that site had 4 before after picture sets one view only no dynamic views (how tissues move), not detail about how long, how many treatments, did it return, and other factors most should want to know before committing to a treatment.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Plastic Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates